- Contact De l'Est before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 10 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Please contact De l'Est before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts De l'Est and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, De l'Est reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org